Digital Millennium Copyright Act
DMCA is the legislative instrument of the United States in 1998. It addresses some challenges presented by technological developments and the booming e-commerce environment to copyright protections and issues of IP rights management in an increasingly digital era. Therefore, the DMCA is essential for harmonizing the rights of the authors, tech firms, and society.
The DMCA also has a provision whereby intermediary service providers are protected, known as the safe harbor provisions. Such measures safeguard online service providers against direct accountability for copyright violations by their members. These platforms make it possible for such platforms as social media websites, video-sharing platforms, and hosting servers to keep working without fear of regular lawsuits relating to user-generated content. Nevertheless, service providers must observe some requirements, including having a notice-and-take-down policy, before they can be awarded the safe harbor.
In addition, fair-use protection is provided under the DMCA, which guarantees that the legitimate application of copyrighted material aimed at serving educational, commentary, criticism, or news dissemination roles is not obstructed by overly aggressive copyright enforcers.
Copyright holders can send a takedown notice to the service provider if the latter finds out its content has been used illegally. It also enables speedy eradication of unauthorized work so they do not have to go through long court cases and other formal procedures.
The DMCA also extends across borders as it affects copyright laws worldwide. It has significantly helped ensure uniformities of intellectual property protection worldwide, and the creators have been able to protect their works effectively within the realm of the internet.
The nature of the service offered by JESKOIPTV is as follows:
- The system promotes authorized content where it can act as a reseller for genuine IPTV services on their behalf.
- JESKOIPTV is an IPTV service that is totally separate from them, and therefore, it hosts nor oversees any streams or media files. Instead, it is just another way we distribute content to our users with permission.
- Section 2 of the JESKOIPTV termenii descriu proprietatea asupra conținutului. Cu toate acestea, tot conținutul oferit de JESKOIPTV is copyrighted and owned by its original creators. It is important to note that JESKOIPTV nu are nicio pretenție de proprietate sau de asociere directă cu conținutul protejat prin drepturi de autor.
- JESKOIPTV does not account for the content in the external platform. If any user or entity feels that such materials accessed via JESKOIPTV infringe on their rights, they should get in touch with the hosts or providers of these resources.
- Unlike JESKOIPTV , its ability to play a part in dealing with the problem of the host content can be called insignificant. We respect and appreciate the autonomy of external contributors.
- Proprietatea conținutului
- Proprietatea conținutului
2.1 Recunoașterea drepturilor de autor:
Toate materialele sunt disponibile prin JESKOIPTV sunt deținute de deținătorii drepturilor și ai proprietății intelectuale respective. JESKOIPTV nu poate fi atribuită nimănui; nimeni nu este titularul drepturilor de autor.
- Responsabilitatea față de conținutul extern
3.1 Content from External Sources:
JESKOIPTV bears no liability whatsoever for the content displayed by other sites. If a user or entity feels that their rights were violated by accessing content through JESKOIPTV , we refer them to the host providing the content in question.
3.2 Limited Intervention:
However, JESKOIPTV has no jurisdiction and power to control or erase any externally held information. External content providers are viewed as autonomous entities whose privacy is respected.
- Trademarks and Logos
4.1 Respect for Intellectual Property:
We do not own any trademark, service mark, name, logo, or intellectual property which may appear on or through our services. Please note that JESKOIPTV does not associate with these bodies.
- No Direct Broadcasting
5.1 Sourcing from Third Parties:
However, we insist on clarifying the matter because JESKOIPTV sends no direct channel broadcasts from their servers. Our company sources its contents from third-party providers and does not affiliate itself with the suppliers’ works.
- Notification of Copyright Infringement
When it comes to copyright issues, if you happen to be the owner of the rights or a company’s representative who believes that JESKOIPTV uses your copyrights inappropriately, you can give notice about such infringement under the conditions stipulated by the Digital Please provide the following information in your notification:
- The identified copyrighted work was violated.
- The infringing material and its location on our website.
- Declaration, whereby you state that “I have good faith understanding that disputed material, does not have authorization of the copyright owner, its agent, or according to the law, the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I have the authority to act on behalf of an owner of an exclusive right that’s allegedly infringed.”
- Contact information for response, email address, and phone.❒
- Ensure that a lawfully appointed agent or the copyright holder signs your notification, either electronically or physically.
Your Notice of Claimed Infringement should be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent, whose contact address is below.
Therefore, before claiming your legal advisor, do as they say. As per section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, one could be held liable for making false declarations.
- Counter Notification of Copyright Infringement
If material removal was done without reason, you are free to write and send a Counter Notification to our Designated Copyright Agent. Please include the following in your Counter Notification:
- The specific material that was identified.
- First name, last name, physical address, postal code, telephone number, and email address.
- Another required element is your statement of consent to the jurisdiction of the US federal district court and your willingness to be served by the process server.
- A declaration, subject to penalty of perjury, stating that the work was mistakenly identified as infringing material.
- The counter should be noted properly, and a physical or electronic signature will also be allowed if it is sent by email.
As such, by sending a Counter Notification, you authorize the disclosure of some of your data in case any part may be forwarded to the initial plaintiff. Accordingly, within 10 business days, the original claimant is expected to make a response to the Counter Notification.
- Termination of Subscriber Accounts
A user, a subscriber, or an account holder will have their accounts disabled or terminated indefinitely by JESKOIPTV if they consistently violate the copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights of others or JESKOIPTV .
Designated Copyright Agent Contact Information
Please send all notices related to this website to our Designated Copyright Agent at:
- Waiver of Responsibility and Liability
The Organization has signed a liability waiver on behalf of the Participant. The Participant hereby acknowledges that he/she has read and fully understood the terms of this Waiver.
9.1. Assumption of Risk
The Participant agrees and understands that he/she is taking part voluntarily in the activity, event, and program conducted by the Organization. As such, the Participant knows, accepts, and understands that the activity, event, or program might pose some risk, such as bodily harm, property damage, etc. By participating in this program, The Participant understands they are doing so entirely at their own risk.
9.2. Waiver of Liability
Considering there was an opportunity for participation in the activity, event, or program by the participants, the Participant on behalf of him/herself, his or her personal administrators, administrators, heirs, and next of kin, now or in the future, releases and discharge the Organization, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and any associated partners or affiliates from any and all claims, demands, actions, or causes of action, whether in Law or equity, arising from any act, omission, or negligence of the Organization or any third party.
Indemnity defends and saves the Organization from any liability, loss, damage, or expense, including the legal fee against the actions resulting from the Participant’s involvement in an activity, event, or program.
9.4. No Responsibility for Personal Property
The Organization shall not be held liable when there is a loss, theft, or damage of any personal property or possession the Participant will experience while participating in the activity, event, or program.
9.5. Compliance with Rules and Instructions
During the activity, event, or program, the Participant undertakes to observe all the Organization’s and its agents’ requirements.
9.6. Governing Law
The Waiver shall be interpreted and applied within the provisions of laws for the state or jurisdiction where the Organization is sited.
In case any provision is not enforceable or invalid, it should only be excluded from the entire Waiver, leaving the remainder intact in full operation.
- General Notice
We do not guarantee compensation in any way due to a malfunction of your system or hardware resulting as a consequence of accessing the information published on our web page. One should subscribe to an unlimited, superfast internet connectivity connection provider for smooth watching of the channels.
Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act establishes that one can be held liable for fraudulent misrepresentation of an alleged infringement of copyright that did not actually occur. JESKOIPTV is not liable for other people’s files and servers.
Should you have any queries or complaints, submit them using our contact form.